Data recovery on damaged hard drive
There are different reasons for a hard disk failure. Symptoms of hard drive failures are:
- Windows or Mac OS to format
- Your computer will not boot
- You no longer see some partitions as D: or E: or drives do not mount in the Finder on your Mac
- The hard drive is not recognized by the computer
- Suddenly you have a blue screen or Kernel Panic
- Windows or Mac OS freezes forcing you to restart your computer
- A message appears tells you that your hard drive is not recognized or is no longer available
- Unable to find your operating system at startup
- Some data are not available
- Your hard disk is damaged, vibrates, or makes a popping noise or hiss ...
Solutions exist to recover data from your failed hard drive. You can contact me for more information.